Nicole recently discovered a tie-dying kit on clearance at Wal-Mart. By adding white t-shirts (also on clearance), she was ready for her first tie-dying experience! With Mom's help, Nicole created three beautiful shirts, proudly modeled below.




"Hey, where's my shirt?"
6 comments:
Hey Jan!
Jennifer Wiese just made me aware of you guy's blog. So, I've been spending a good bit of seminary time reading it!
It's exciting to see how God is using you all there. Of course, I'll be praying for you as you fulfill God's purpose there. Pioche will be blessed by your presence.
Of course, I know inviting you to drop by for coffee is a little bit of a stretch considering the commute time and all, but any time you're close by . . .
I am confirming your suspicion that I cannot spell. I am fully aware that your name is Jane and not Jan. I used it far too many times on the phone not to know it. You can chalk this gaf up to old age, dementia, former drug use, or being locked in a closet by my mother.
Hey Ton (I mean "Tony")!
Good to hear from you, my friend. Thanks for your prayers. Our church is great and we love Pioche. God is good!
Hey, we do coffee here, too. Come on out.
Jan (I mean "Jane")
You know, I have a lab mix and she gained TEN POUNDS a month for the first 5 months - so be prepared!
But Labs are the greatest!
Ok. I always accept coffee.
Post a Comment