Saturday, April 26, 2008

Rodeo

We've just returned from watching a high school rodeo (Nicole's first). We'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

2 comments:

texas3300 said...

I can't believe you live there. It looks like the "true" West in movies. 95 miles to the nearest Wallyworld, I'm stressed, don't forget an egg or butter. All kidding aside, I hope all is well for you. We had revival, 235 people were saved. Tonight they baptized 32 people. Take care.

Mary Jo

The Fiscus Family said...

Hey Mary and family! Praise the Lord for an incredible revival!!!

While we have learned to appreciate Wallyworld like never before, we aren't completely in trouble if we need something. Our town has a mini mart, two gas stations, two restaurants, and a couple of banks. Down the road about 10 miles is a real nice little grocery and about 15 miles farther are more small stores--they're just not Wal-Mart.

Hey, give the girls a taste of the West in Cowtown. I think there's a rodeo weekly.

Miss you guys.