Eric - There's a tagged fishing event at Echo Canyon State Park (just 12 miles east of Pioche) in a few weeks with one fish worth $50,000. I don't imagine, even if I entered, that I could catch it or even get my line in the water with all the other interested fishermen.
Don - Old age and cunning will overcome youth and skill anyday!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Mitch! Where are you going to go fishing? Any good lakes or streams nearby?
Hope all is well with your family and congregation. God bless.
Happy Birthday OLD MAN!
Don
Laurel, Montana
Eric - There's a tagged fishing event at Echo Canyon State Park (just 12 miles east of Pioche) in a few weeks with one fish worth $50,000. I don't imagine, even if I entered, that I could catch it or even get my line in the water with all the other interested fishermen.
Don - Old age and cunning will overcome youth and skill anyday!
Love you guys, Mitch
Post a Comment