Thursday, August 11, 2011

County Fair

It's county fair time! Nicole actually had the day off from school just for the fair so we took advantage of the time and enjoyed the evening. Nicole especially enjoyed riding rides with a church friend she ran into. This picture is of the "Sizzler." I think she & her friend Bethany rode this three times in a row!


3 comments:

anne said...

thanks for the picture Jane. they had such a great time. And Bethany was so glad she finally went on that last ride with Nicole. glad we ran into you. p.s the thread on the ice scrapper. rotfl! needed a little humor in my day. :) IF we get any substantial amount of snow or ice this year and you all decide to try out this handy dandy LITTLE ice-scrapper, LOL I want pics. lol.

The Fiscus Family said...

You're welcome! Nicole sure enjoyed riding the rides with Bethany. You can count on the ice scraper pix! LOL!

Kathy said...

I loved this ride when I was a kid. Hope it's not the same one...lol...Looks like they are having loads of fun. I wish our State Fair here had carnival rides. Fun times for all!!!!