So pretty, Jane! That's one thing I miss from KY - beautiful snow. Hope you all are doing well.
By the way, I'm not at work right now. I'm in a class break so don't think I'm a major slacker. :) Oh, and my last day working at the seminary is the 10th of this month. I'm going to school full time this semester and hopefully Kyle and I will graduate in December. I'm not sure what job I'll have after this. I've applied for some part time positions in the area but I'm not sure what the future holds. I know God will provide but I just wish I knew how He planned to do it! :)
2 comments:
Beautiful!
So pretty, Jane! That's one thing I miss from KY - beautiful snow. Hope you all are doing well.
By the way, I'm not at work right now. I'm in a class break so don't think I'm a major slacker. :) Oh, and my last day working at the seminary is the 10th of this month. I'm going to school full time this semester and hopefully Kyle and I will graduate in December. I'm not sure what job I'll have after this. I've applied for some part time positions in the area but I'm not sure what the future holds. I know God will provide but I just wish I knew how He planned to do it! :)
Miss you so much!
Post a Comment