Saturday, December 6, 2008

Nicole's 9th birthday



We celebrated Nicole's 9th birthday this week. On Wednesday (her actual birthday) she enjoyed cupcakes with her classmates on the school lawn. That evening we enjoyed an Olive Garden meal (made-at-home fettuccine alfredo, salad, and breadsticks) and opened presents. She was excited to open a Wii. We all enjoyed playing with it afterwards. Dad especially enjoyed beating Nicole and Mom in Wii bowling. On Saturday seven of Nicole's friends came to the house to celebrate. It's been a good week to celebrate our precious daughter and thank the Lord for the way He brought her into our lives. "For this child I prayed. . ." (1 Sam. 1:27).

Thank you for your prayers for us.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, a Wii! I'm so jealous! Happy Birthday, Nicole!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 9 years old! It seems like only yesterday...
Happy Birthday Nicole!
(You can mail your Wii to Don Holley of Laurel, Montana)......

Don

The Fiscus Family said...

Hey Don,

My, time flies doesn't it?! I don't think Nicole will be mailing that Wii to anyone. (And Mitch would agree!)

Take care,
Jane

My Three Sons said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE FROM DOBIE< PEPPER AND CONNOR!!!!!