Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Potluck birthday party

Tonight church friends helped Jane celebrate her birthday with a potluck and presents. You know Baptists. . .any excuse to get together to eat is welcomed. Enjoy the pictures!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mitch I miss I still hear your voice in my head everytime I want to want to hide in my own mess. Thank you sssooo much for reminding me that I should not fellowship alone. Nichole Rashad and I don't agree but I think you have changed.
Rashad said hi and that he miss your punches.
Love you all .
Laretta and Rashad

Anonymous said...

Love and miss you all

Anonymous said...

Keep in touch

Anonymous said...

Call

The Fiscus Family said...

Hey Laretta & Rashad,

I'm glad you found our blog again, but really, did you just go crazy with the comments or what? You must have missed the "one comment per customer" rule--just kidding! We love and miss you guys, too.

Nicole is growing. I don't notice it as much because it's incremental in the course of our lives. But I look back at pictures from the past and I can hardly believe she was so small once. I bet the same could be said about you, Rashad.

You've got to figure out some way to come see us.

Love ya,
Jane (and Mitch and Nicole)

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Jane. I think of you guys often and pray for your family and your church. I love your blog and check it often. It's like a breath of fresh air with each new entry.

Miss you much!
Twyla