Friday, February 15, 2008

It's been fun!

As we wait for the Lord to open the door for a pastorate, we know that we are nearing the end of a chapter in our lives--the seminary years. We moved here in January 2003, just a few weeks after Nicole had turned 3. Now she's 8 and we have five years of memories. It's been fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! And wow...what an experience seminary must have been (for all of you). I will be praying for you guys as GOD makes his next decision for your lives.

Don
Laurel, Montana

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you, Mitch, Jane & Nicole. Hope all is going well in Nevada. I'll be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way on Sunday. Love, Aunt Linda

The Williams Family said...

Great slide show. It has been a pleasure to see Ms. Nicole grow. I pray all will go well in Nevada and look forward to hearing of the trip.